Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Questions


 

1.      I need and want to know this:

I need to discover how different fields of medicine relate to cardiology, such as anesthesiology.  I want to know how cardiology can branch into different types of medicine.  This way I can discover what field would better suit my career interests.

 

2.      What is your current essential question?

Which healthcare profession should I choose, in order to prioritize my needs of working in a career that assess criteria of something that would validate my reasons for choosing to research the medical field?

 

3.      How do you envision using technology to best show case your project?

I envision using technology such as; PowerPoint, Word, Pictochart, graphs, pictures and statistics to best show case my project.  These will help me showcase the best facts and pictures in an abstract way to help answer my essential question.

 

4.      What will you do for your "real inquiry"?

First I will start off by asking the question of what medical careers branch off from cardiology, specifically does anesthesiology.  Then I will research the careers that relate to cardiology.  Next, I will draw my own conclusions on what careers best fit me and my wants and needs.  Then I will present my findings in an abstract presentation to draw my conclusion.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I love how interested and dedicated you are to your mentorship. I can tell how happy practicing in the medical field makes you just by the way you write.

    ReplyDelete